PerfectVC is intended to provide a Video-as-a-Service offering that provides customers with managed video-conferencing communication services utilizing one or more partner technologies as necessary.
PerfectVC's role is to ensure that customers have an excellent experience with partner products and that customer needs are adequately represented when employing partner products.
In general, regardless of product, PerfectVC has the following Terms of Service and, as a customer of PerfectVC, you agree to the following:
1) You will not represent yourself to be someone other than who you are.
2) You will not represent your affiliation to be other than what it is.
3) You will use your own name when registering for any service offered by PerfectVC.
4) You will not do anything to intentionally disrupt or interfere with any service offered by PerfectVC, including interfering with the ability of other organizers and participants to enjoy any of the services.
5) You will not attempt to manipulate E-mail addresses or content, Caller-ID information, or other telephone or video call data, in order to defeat security, identification, billing or any other operational aspects of any PerfectVC partner product.
6) You will not use any aspect of any system to annoy or harass others.
7) You will use only accounts for which you are expressly authorized, and you will use the service only for the purpose(s) and in the manner authorized by the account owner.
If you fail to comply with these terms, we may prevent you and/or your organization from accessing the any system provided by PerfectVC. We may also seek other remedies for any actual damages.
A) To maintain the list of individuals authorized to use the account, including promptly removing anyone no longer authorized.
B) To insure that you and your authorized users protect PINs, passwords, or other authentication credentials from improper disclosure.
C) To be responsible for all PerfectVC charges incurred by you or by people you have authorized.
D) To notify us immediately of any improper use of your credentials or account(s).
E) That charges incurred by you and those authorized by you are owed and collectible when they are incurred.
F) That charges are DUE when we invoice for them (typically on a monthly billing cycle, but we reserve the right to modify the billing interval at any time, in our sole discretion, and to bill more frequently based on usage, change in usage, or any other factor).
G) If paying by credit card:
1) That charges become OVERDUE if we are unable to process a charge to your card.
2) To keep a valid, unexpired credit card on file with sufficient credit available to handle your call charges.
3) That if we are unable to process a charge to your credit card, you will remain liable for any past and future charges by PerfectVC.
H) If paying by check: That charges become OVERDUE if payment is not received prior to the next billing cycle.
I) If pre-paying your account, or using "free minutes" credits: That your account may be SUSPENDED by us if your credit balance is exhausted and you have not made arrangements for some other form of payment.
J) If post-paying your account (by credit card or check): That your account may be SUSPENDED by us if your balance owed meets or exceeds the BALANCE LIMIT that we have established for your account.